When you go away...

10:30 AM Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »
Why do you have to go away?
Leaving me all alone,
To vivify my sadness,
And my heart to totter in pain..

Your awayness is algogenic,
But it makes me cognize,
Your aura is all around,
Ceaselessly by my side..

The wonders of my obscure odyssey,
I wish to perceive with you,
The fears of every hollow wall,
I want to face with you..

I want to be, wherever you are,
Just like the wild blue yonder,
Just like the soothing zephyr,
I want to be, just want to be, with you, till eternity..

5 comments:

Anupama said...

Woah!! Nice...

And ooh, nice profile pic...forgot to mention it earlier :)

Nirupama said...

Beautiful poetry! Good to see you back here! Welcome!! :)

Vandana said...

Niru: Am glad you liked it:) Its actually an attempt to be less flamboyant... Usually when I try to write a poem, it always comes out to be a rhyming one.. this was intentionally made to be the way it has come out :)

Vandana said...

Thanks Anu! Hey, frankly tell me, does it sound too heavy?

popsie said...

Beautiful!